Table of Contents
4 Ways to Move from Danang to Hoi An
How many kilometers from Danang to Hoi An? How to go from Danang to Hoi An? By what means? How long?
This article “4+ How to move from Danang to Hoi An” will help you answer these questions. Since then, Private Car Transfer Hoi An hopes that you will be able to choose a suitable means to move from Danang to Hoi An ancient town.
Road from Danang to Hoi An
Distance from Danang to Hoi An city is about 30 km long, in the South direction. To go from Danang to Hoi An there are many routes that you can choose from. However, there are 4 popular routes that are the most popular (maps).
– Line 1: Follow Truong Sa road to Vo Nguyen Giap / Lac Long Quan and then turn to Hoi An city.
– Line 2: Follow Vo Chi Cong street via Lac Long Quan / Vo Nguyen Giap and turn to Hoi An City.
– Route 3: Follow National Highway 1A to the South about 27km to Vinh Dien Street and turn left on Huynh Thuc Khang Street to Hoi An City.
– Line 4: Follow Le Van Hien Street, then follow provincial road Da Nang – Hoi An, to Hoi An about 30Km
Transport from Danang to Hoi An
Currently, there are 4 main vehicles to go from Danang City to Hoi An which you can choose from including Bus, Taxi, Private Car, Motorbike.
To promote Danang – Hoi An tourism, the number 1 bus route from Danang to Hoi An has been put into use since 2015. With the price of only VND 25,000, it is very cheap compared to other transportation vehicles. . Time to travel from Danang to Hoi An or vice versa takes about 70-80 minutes.
Bus route Danang – Hoi An as follows:
– Departure: Central bus station Danang – Ton Duc Thang – Dien Bien Phu – Le Duan – Tran Phu – Trung Nu Vuong – Duy Tan – Nguyen Van Troi Bridge – Ngu Hanh Son – Le Van Hien – Hoi An bus station.
– Return: Hoi An Bus Station – Le Van Hien – Ngu Hanh Son – Nguyen Van Troi Bridge – Bach Dang – Phan Dinh Phung – Yen Bai – Le Duan – Dien Bien Phu – Ton Duc Thang – Da Nang City Central Bus Station Nang.
Operation time of Danang – Hoi An bus route is from 5:30 am to 18:00 pm, every 20 minutes there will be a trip. You can also stop to visit Marble Mountains 1-2 hours then continue to catch the bus to Hoi An.
Taxi is a convenient way to travel from Danang to Hoi An, it takes about 45-55 minutes depending on traffic conditions. However, the price of Danang – Hoi An Taxi is relatively high from 350,000 – 430,000 VND in one way or 450,000 – 550,000 in return.
Phone numbers of some taxi firms you can refer to:
Mai Linh Taxi: 0188.8.131.52.56
Tien Sa Taxi: 0184.108.40.206.79
Han River Taxi: 0220.127.116.11.72
Taxi VinaSun: 018.104.22.168.68
Taxi Hoi An
-Taxi Mai Linh Hoi An: 0510.3.92.92.92
-Tax Hoi An: 0510.3.919.919
-Taxi Faifo Hoi An: 0510.3.91.91.91
By Private Car
Transfer From Danang to Hoi An takes about 40 minutes (28 km) and is the fastest, most comfortable and convenient option when traveling between two destinations. Moreover, you also have the opportunity to experience some great sightseeing opportunities when traveling from Danang to Hoi An by private car with professional driver that you do not have when traveling by taxi or bus and also for you. chance to know more about local life, Vietnamese culture! Transport from Da Nang to Hoi An is easier with the Private Car Transfer Hoi An. Transfer from Da Nang airport to Hoi An is the same price.
Max (3 Pax – 2 Baggages)
Max (4 Pax – 3 Baggages)
Max (8 Pax – 6 Baggages)
|Danang – Hoi An
|Danang – Hoi An – Danang ( 1 Day)
Motorcycles are a means of transportation that many people choose when traveling in Danang. You can also move from Danang car to Hoi An by motorbike to discover more other attractions along the way. If you do not know the routes from Danang car to Hoi An, please review the section of routes from Danang to Hoi An.
When reading here, Private Car Transfer Hoi An is confident that you have got the answers to the questions at the top of the article. If you want a convenient transportation from Danang car to Hoi An, quickly and economically, please use our service, your trust is our honor to try throughout next time. Wishing you all interesting ohas Vietnam trips.